Friday 6 March 2015

Month 30

Wednesday 4th March

Everytime I see Max now, my wedding date pops up on the PC. The countdown is on! 

Today Max removed my top wire and asked me to take a critical look at my teeth and tell him what I thought. I said my bite on the left still isn't aligning well and he agreed. He did say from day 1 that the left side would never be perfect due to my uneven bite.

He put a more rigid wire on to bring them more into line and fitted some elastics from my molar to canine on both sides. 


I go back in 4 weeks, Max said depending how my top teeth look he will remove my braces at my next appt. He will remove the bottom ones regardless and fix my permanent retainer. I am so excited for my next appt eeeek. 

6 comments:

  1. Advance wishes on the upcoming wedding! The best accessory that you can wear during your wedding is your smile. It is one that you can carry wherever you go, and no matter what you wear it will always fit you. It's a good decision to get your teeth straightened out before the wedding. Cheers!


    Dorothy Payne @ DrMonicaCrooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our vision is to democratise the consumption of quality Dental services by our trained experts in Delhi NCR

    visit 32teeths.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our vision is to democratise the consumption of quality Dental services by our trained experts in Delhi NCR

    visit 32teeths.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have teeth gaps, with the help of Orthofill it's now fixed. #howtocloseteethgap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for giving the information about the Ceramic Bracket! Really very useful information about our healthy teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My orthodontist has braces so she understands the struggle. My first meal without braces was most definitely McDonald's as well.

    ReplyDelete