Sunday 18 January 2015

Month 27

10th December 2014

Went to the ortho today thinking my gaps hadn't closed but Max was happy with them. I was expecting them to close more but maybe that is just the shape of my teeth?

He removed the elastics and attached a bracket to my back molar to close the gap. He said next time I go he will attach elastics to my canines to bring them inline more. 

17th December

Wow that back molar was painful with the new bracket, reminded me of having my braces for the first time again. It was painful to chew and my bite was really off. I took some paracetamol and was fine then after a few days. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,

    I like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Ceramic braces gives freedom to be creative and fashionable, Ceramic braces and they may have tooth-coloured or clear brackets included Braces in Singapore.


    Visit Here - http://www.straighten.com.sg/ceramic-braces-blending-teeth-colour/

    ReplyDelete